Colonel Ragothaman V
The Officer has served with Army Medical Corps Training Centre as Commanding Officer of a Basic Military Training Battalion at Lucknow, Senior-level HR Management Officer at AMC Record Office, Lucknow and as Logistics Officer in various Military Hospitals in Peace and Field locations for more than three decades. He has done B Sc., (Chemistry) from Madras University & MBA (HR & Transport Management) from Annamalai University.
- Ensure serviceability of all medical equipment deployed in the hospital.
- Timely finalization of Annual maintenance contract of the equipment.
- Ensure quality food preparation and proper distribution to patients.
- Coordinate between the service provider and clients in respect of Electrical and Plumbing also the Campus Workshop dealing repairs by Carpenters, Welding, Upholstery, General Maintenance of Hospital area.
- Ensure proper Housekeeping of various Wards/ Departments and the entire hospital.